Learn more about Dr. Randi Baculi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randi Baculi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randi Baculi, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baculi graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Baculi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Specialty Hospital-Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baculi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randi H. Baculi practice?
Dr. Randi Baculi practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Mesquite Neurologists.