The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randolph Lippert
Dr. Randolph Lippert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fremont, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine and Clinical Laboratory Immunology. Dr. Lippert is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont and Hayward Medical Center. Dr. Lippert has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Randolph Lippert has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
Dr. Randolph Lippert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, CA.
Dr. Leslie Oshita
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fremont, CA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Daniel Hsu
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fremont, CA 0.01 mi21
Dr. Gennie Yee
Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Fremont, CA 0.01 mi13