A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Lippert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Lippert is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lippert
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lippert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Lippert, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lippert graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lippert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Lippert MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Randolph Lippert practice?
- Dr. Randolph Lippert has 1 office location.
Dr. Randolph Lippert practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Allergists and Fremont Internists.