Learn more about Dr. Randolph Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Scott, MD, PHARMD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Scott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Patrick Scott MD and PHARMD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randolph P. Scott practice?
- Dr. Randolph Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randolph Scott practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY.
See Edison Surgeons.