Learn more about Dr. Randolph Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Scott, MD, PHARMD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Scott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Humana - 5 plans