Learn more about Dr. Randolph Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Scott is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Scott, MD, PHARMD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Scott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Patrick Scott MD and PHARMD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randolph P. Scott practice?
- Dr. Randolph Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randolph Scott practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY.
See Edison Cardiothoracic Surgeons.