A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Schiffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Schiffer is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schiffer
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Schiffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Schiffer, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Brain Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiffer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schiffer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Brenton Schiffer MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Randolph B. Schiffer practice?
- Dr. Randolph Schiffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Randolph Schiffer practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Neurologists and Lubbock Psychiatrists.