A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Schiffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Schiffer, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Brain Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiffer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schiffer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Brenton Schiffer MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Randolph B. Schiffer practice?
- Dr. Randolph Schiffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Randolph Schiffer practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Neurologists and Lubbock Psychiatrists.