A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Shey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Shey is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Shey, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shey graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shey has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randolph B. Shey practice?
Dr. Randolph Shey practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Nuclear Medicine, Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Long Beach Neurologists, Long Beach Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Long Beach Surgeons.