Learn more about Dr. Randon Welton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welton
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Welton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randon Welton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Welton graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Welton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randon Welton MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Randon Welton practice?
- Dr. Randon Welton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randon Welton practices Psychiatry near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Dayton Psychiatrists.