A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Bergen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Bergen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Bergen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Bergen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy E Bergen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Randy E. Bergen practice?
- Dr. Randy Bergen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Bergen practices Pediatrics near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Pediatricians.