A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjan Bhayana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjan Bhayana is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjan Bhayana, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhayana graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bhayana has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjan Bhayana MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjan Bhayana practice?
- Dr. Ranjan Bhayana has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ranjan Bhayana practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Orchard Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsville, NY and Dunkirk, NY.
See Orchard Park Cardiologists.