A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranvir Yadan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranvir Yadan is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yadan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranvir Yadan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadan graduated from Sarojini Najdu Medical College, Agra.
Dr. Yadan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranvir Singh Yadan MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ranvir S. Yadan practice?
- Dr. Ranvir Yadan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ranvir Yadan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Rockville Centre, NY.
See Hempstead Internists and Hempstead Cardiologists.