A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranvir Yadan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranvir Yadan is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yadan
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Yadan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranvir Yadan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadan graduated from Sarojini Najdu Medical College, Agra.
Dr. Yadan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranvir Singh Yadan MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ranvir S. Yadan practice?
- Dr. Ranvir Yadan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ranvir Yadan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Rockville Centre, NY.
See Hempstead Internists and Hempstead Cardiologists.