A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Albert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albert
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Albert Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Albert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- Methodist Hosp -Northlake Cam, Gary, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael E Albert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raphael E. Albert practice?
- Dr. Raphael Albert has 1 office location.
Dr. Raphael Albert practices Family Medicine near Merrillville, IN.
See Merrillville Family Physicians.