A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Novogrodsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Novogrodsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Novogrodsky
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Novogrodsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Novogrodsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Novogrodsky graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Novogrodsky has 24 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Novogrodsky MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raphael Novogrodsky practice?
- Dr. Raphael Novogrodsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raphael Novogrodsky practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.