A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raquel Dardik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raquel Dardik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raquel Dardik, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dardik graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dardik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dardik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raquel B. Dardik practice?
Dr. Raquel Dardik practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Grove, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.