A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasim Diler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasim Diler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rasim Diler, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Retardation
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Diler graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rasim Somer Diler MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rasim S. Diler practice?
- Dr. Rasim Diler has 1 office location.
Dr. Rasim Diler practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists.