A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ratna Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ratna Solomon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ratna Solomon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ratna Solomon practice?
- Dr. Ratna Solomon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ratna Solomon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.