A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Gener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Gener is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gener
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gener graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Gener has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Gil Gener MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Raul G. Gener practice?
- Dr. Raul Gener has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raul Gener practices General Practice near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Hesperia, CA.
See Chula Vista Primary Care Doctors.