Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

2.5

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
My PCP for several years. Sorry to learn he resigned show details My PCP for several years. Sorry to learn he resigned
Jan 27th, 2015

Dr Gener was my PCP for several years. If I had a complaint it would be that he took too much time going over my medical records, lab results, etc. Otherwise I found him to be through and a caring physician. After one appointment my blood pressure was high and he called me at home in the evening to check on me. In regard to other negative reviews, I think people should consider the aim of the office was move patients in and out as fast as possible to generate more money. And the rude, discourteous staff was intolerable.

Poor doctor who lies to his patients show details Poor doctor who lies to his patients
by Anonymous on May 9th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Doctor repeatedly lied to us, his patients. His management was extremely rude also. A complaint to the California Medical Board explaining violations ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
A very bad doctor show details A very bad doctor
by Pain sufferer on Apr 16th, 2010

A horribly bad, uncaring doctor.A dishonest liar who treats patients like cattle, a staff who could care less.Avoid this doctor like the plague.He is simply a bad doctor who doesn't care about his patients.