A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Rao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Rao, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi D Rao MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi D. Rao practice?
- Dr. Ravi Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Rao practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists, Fresno Hematologists, and Fresno Oncologists.