A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Rao, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi D Rao MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi D. Rao practice?
- Dr. Ravi Rao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Rao practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Fresno Internists, Fresno Hematologists, and Fresno Oncologists.