A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Gorav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Gorav is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Gorav, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorav graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
Dr. Gorav has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Mountainview Regional Med Center
- Mountainview Regional Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gorav accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan