Ophthalmologists

South Side
5729 Esplanade Dr
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
361-991-3800
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
Nov 1st, 2012

Excellent doctor with great personality. Kows his business and goes about it in a business like manner.

|  Dr. Krishnan is a wonderful doctor!!  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Krishnan from another doctor after I had seen another doctor in town that couldn't help me. Dr. Krishnan's office and staff were great from the start! They were very nice and helpful. They made me feel good from the start. Then I met Dr. Krishnan who is WONDERFUL! He is very caring and so nice! He saved my vision!! If it wasn't for Dr. Krishnan I would be blind! I will refer everyone I know to him!

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2011

Dr. Krishnan took great care of my vision. No more contact lenses or glasses. What a great feeling!

|  RETHINKING - BE WARY  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

Since I wrote my first review "Be Wary" I've had continue complications with panuveitis and have seen two excellent retina doctors who each (not knowing what the other said) confirmed my concerns about my care under Dr. Krishnan. I would now say FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!

|  run do not go to Dr. Krishnan  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2011

please do not go to him. He put in my lens wrong now it can't be fixed. He kept telling me it was dry eyes. I went to houston where they told me my lens were put in wrong.

|  BE WARY  |  show details
Nov 24th, 2010

While I think Dr. Krishnan is a competent surgeon I feel he runs a "cookie cutter" practice and does not provide individualized care for patient's with special issues. When results were less than expected (myopic surprise after cataract surgery with Crystalen's iol) Dr. Krishnan did take time for additional appointments and outlined additional procedures (YAG, and if that didn't help a "lasik tweak") which he would do at no charge to improve my vision. I WAS charged for the YAG which caused additional complications (terrible floaters, uveitis & a retinal tear in the right eye which needed a vitrectomy; for which I paid additional $$$$), and and the need for an extended healing period. I have just been released by my retina doctor to proceed with lasik in the left eye (going for a monovision correction at this point) and contacted Dr. Krishnan's office to schedule the surgery - at no charge as promised. I received a call back from his office telling me "he no longer does lasik and would be happy to refer me to a doctor that does??? Guess I've been "dumped"! Interesting that his website states he is a refractive surgeon who does lasik.