Ophthalmologist (eyes)

2.5

Stray away per wall show details Stray away per wall
by Hector Lopez on Apr 27th, 2016

I was previously a patient there but was happy to hear Christopher majka left that tarnished place. The staff is awful clearly there for a paycheck. The care is clearly not there especially when the bathroom is complete filth.

Mar 23rd, 2016

The worst experience I have ever had with a doctor or a medical office!

Worst Experience of My Life show details Worst Experience of My Life
by Maria G on Feb 1st, 2016

First of all, I walked into an outdated lobby where it did not smell very pleasant where I was not even addressed till I finally told the receptionist good morning. She seemed to be preoccupied with a personal phone call. When I did finally get called 45 minutes later, it seemed like the doctor's nurses goal was just to get the patients in and out as quickly as possible. Dr. Krishnan was nice to a certain extent but he also was rushing through the appointment. He diagnosed me, told we when he wanted to see me back and that was that. The receptionist that was scheduling my follow up really didn't seen to know what she was doing and had to call someone for help. I am suppose to return in three months but think I will be searching for a different doctor for a second opinion.

Rude show details Rude
Nov 8th, 2015

Don't trust your eyes or your wallet with this rude, incompetent dr. Everything seems ok till he gets into your ins or wallet.

Oct 16th, 2015

Extremely pleased with my cataract surgery results.

Nov 1st, 2012

Excellent doctor with great personality. Kows his business and goes about it in a business like manner.

Dr. Krishnan is a wonderful doctor!! show details Dr. Krishnan is a wonderful doctor!!
Mar 24th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Krishnan from another doctor after I had seen another doctor in town that couldn't help me. Dr. Krishnan's office and staff were great from the start! They were very nice and helpful. They made me feel good from the start. Then I met Dr. Krishnan who is WONDERFUL! He is very caring and so nice! He saved my vision!! If it wasn't for Dr. Krishnan I would be blind! I will refer everyone I know to him!

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
Feb 2nd, 2011

Dr. Krishnan took great care of my vision. No more contact lenses or glasses. What a great feeling!

RETHINKING - BE WARY show details RETHINKING - BE WARY
Jan 21st, 2011

Since I wrote my first review "Be Wary" I've had continue complications with panuveitis and have seen two excellent retina doctors who each (not knowing what the other said) confirmed my concerns about my care under Dr. Krishnan. I would now say FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!

run do not go to Dr. Krishnan show details run do not go to Dr. Krishnan
Jan 14th, 2011

please do not go to him. He put in my lens wrong now it can't be fixed. He kept telling me it was dry eyes. I went to houston where they told me my lens were put in wrong.

BE WARY show details BE WARY
Nov 24th, 2010

While I think Dr. Krishnan is a competent surgeon I feel he runs a "cookie cutter" practice and does not provide individualized care for patient's with special issues. When results were less than expected (myopic surprise after cataract surgery with Crystalen's iol) Dr. Krishnan did take time for additional appointments and outlined additional procedures (YAG, and if that didn't help a "lasik tweak") which he would do at no charge to improve my vision. I WAS charged for the YAG which caused additional complications (terrible floaters, uveitis & a retinal tear in the right eye which needed a vitrectomy; for which I paid additional $$$$), and and the need for an extended healing period. I have just been released by my retina doctor to proceed with lasik in the left eye (going for a monovision correction at this point) and contacted Dr. Krishnan's office to schedule the surgery - at no charge as promised. I received a call back from his office telling me "he no longer does lasik and would be happy to refer me to a doctor that does??? Guess I've been "dumped"! Interesting that his website states he is a refractive surgeon who does lasik.