A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Patel MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Patel practice?
- Dr. Ravi Patel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Patel practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Templeton, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists and Bakersfield Oncologists.