A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravikanth Maddipati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddipati graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Maddipati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravikanth Maddipati MD is a male Internist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ravikanth Maddipati practice?
- Dr. Ravikanth Maddipati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravikanth Maddipati practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.