A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Tikoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Tikoo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Tikoo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tikoo graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Tikoo has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tikoo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ravi K. Tikoo practice?
Dr. Ravi Tikoo practices Neurology near Wantagh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Bergen, NJ and Hoboken, NJ.
See Wantagh Neurologists.