A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Chan is Excellent. Dr. Chan has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ray Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ray Chan practice?
Dr. Ray Chan practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ramon Chan, Dr. Raymond Chan, Dr. Raymundo Chan