A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Williams is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Williams has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans