A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ray Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ray Williams is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ray Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Williams has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ray Everett Williams MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ray E. Williams practice?
- Dr. Ray Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Ray Williams practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Internists and Inglewood Allergists.