Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

2.5

Saved my life show details Saved my life
by anne T on Apr 8th, 2014

Having been transferred from Kaiser Harbor City to Torrance Memorial for placement of 3 stents in my right CA, I met Dr Wymman (heart surgeon) just moments before my emergency surgery. I have been living well since and I'm most appreciative of Dr Wymans skills and knowledge of cardiology. I see him at least once a year for followup ! I only wish he was a part of the Kaiser team. Thats my current Ins provider aughhh.....

Rude show details Rude
by Biff on Jul 23rd, 2013

My father goes to this doctor. I had the unpleasant experience of accompanying him to one of his appointments, and I was almost ready to walk out of there. He talked down to my dad like he was a kid, and rarely made eye contact. I wouldn't even have made a second appointment with this guy. He might be competent but his bedside manner totally negates whatever skills he has.

May 27th, 2013

Dr. Wyman is one of the rudest people I have ever met. Worse than that, he seems more interested in the "mechanics" of practicing medicine, and not at all about the human beings he is treating.

Retired NFL Player/Patient show details Retired NFL Player/Patient
by Bob Grant on Mar 25th, 2013

Dr. Wyman is an outstanding Dr. whose knowledge is outstanding as is his manner and professionalism.