Dr. Ray Wyman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

August 27th, 2016
Dr Wyman is a no-nonsense professional - says it like it is and then he fixes what needs to be fixed! He is Great!!! He is respected among his peers and that's the kind of Doctor I want taking care of my heart!!! I highly recommend his skills!

April 16th, 2016
AWFUL DOCTOR
This guy is EXTREMELY rude and arrogant. He is not a good physician and spends no time answering questions or explaining anything to patients. He acts as if you are wasting his time. With so many smart and thoughtful cardiologists in the South Bay, this is certainly one jerk to avoid at all costs.

December 10th, 2015
Would NOT Recommend
I had one examination with Dr. Wyman, and that was more then enough. I encountered the same rudeness and condescension as others on this thread have noted. It was so bad that I almost walked out. I don't know how much skill he has as a cardiologist, but his "bedside manner" left much to be desired. I will NOT see him again.

August 10th, 2015
Friend. Of patient
I really don't recommend this doctor to any body pleas do your home work before let this doctor do any kind of sergery

April 8th, 2014
Saved my life
Having been transferred from Kaiser Harbor City to Torrance Memorial for placement of 3 stents in my right CA, I met Dr Wymman (heart surgeon) just moments before my emergency surgery. I have been living well since and I'm most appreciative of Dr Wymans skills and knowledge of cardiology. I see him at least once a year for followup ! I only wish he was a part of the Kaiser team. Thats my current Ins provider aughhh.....

July 23rd, 2013
Rude
My father goes to this doctor. I had the unpleasant experience of accompanying him to one of his appointments, and I was almost ready to walk out of there. He talked down to my dad like he was a kid, and rarely made eye contact. I wouldn't even have made a second appointment with this guy. He might be competent but his bedside manner totally negates whatever skills he has.

May 27th, 2013
Dr. Wyman is one of the rudest people I have ever met. Worse than that, he seems more interested in the "mechanics" of practicing medicine, and not at all about the human beings he is treating.

March 25th, 2013
Retired NFL Player/Patient
Dr. Wyman is an outstanding Dr. whose knowledge is outstanding as is his manner and professionalism.