A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Martin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Martin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Polly Ryon Hospital Authority
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans