A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Martin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Martin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Polly Ryon Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Anthony Martin MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Martin practice?
- Dr. Raymond Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Martin practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.