A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Martin is Excellent. Dr. Martin has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Martin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Martin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Polly Ryon Hospital Authority
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Martin practice?
Dr. Raymond Martin practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ramon Martin, Dr. Ray Martin, Dr. Raymundo Martin