Learn more about Dr. Raymond Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Decker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Decker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Decker has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Decker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond G. Decker practice?
Dr. Raymond Decker practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Eatontown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Eatontown Surgeons and Eatontown Orthopedic Surgeons.