A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Ishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ishman
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Ishman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Ishman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Age Management Medicine/Wellness
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Mark Ishman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond M. Ishman practice?
- Dr. Raymond Ishman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Ishman practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Ocean City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marmora, NJ and Rio Grande, NJ.
See Ocean City Emergency Physicians and Ocean City Primary Care Doctors.