Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. Yahoo.
Outstanding! show details Outstanding!
by Clytie Gibson-Stephenson on May 16th, 2014

I love Dr. Khouw. He has been my OB Gyn since the beginning of his career. I started with his dad back in the 60's. He would try and retire and we would beg him to continue. Finally he decided to retire and asked us to support his son if he retired, we agreed and the rest is history. I have never had any negative thoughts of either one. Patsy is also the BOMB!I have referred him... it seems forever, 3 generations of us has history with that office. No one has ever had any negative comments or experiences. Bedside manners is vital and you will always receive that with him. Superb service!

by Dakota on Dec 11th, 2013

Love Dr. Khouw so much. He delivered me when I was born ( I am 24 ) and just delivered my son 3 months ago. He individualized my care in such a way that no one else could. Staff is wonderful as well.

Best Obgyn show details Best Obgyn
Aug 27th, 2012

Been seeing him since I was 19 and I am 43. He has delivered my son and his receptionist came over to see how I was doing. That was so unexpected I feel like they are a part of my family. I love them there good

Great Dr.!! show details Great Dr.!!
Jul 31st, 2012

Dr Khouw and his staff are wonderful.Ive known them since I was a teen, his Dad the Sr.Khouw, Patsy, Diane and the crew. delivered my only child, day surgery, Dr.Khouw has seen myself,,Mom,Sis,cousin and Aunts.He has a history of providing great care.Collee dawn-wms

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Anonymous on Oct 14th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Khouw. Unlike what someone else said, I actually like his candor. I met him after about a year of going to his office. Diane was ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Etiquette show details Etiquette
by Anonymous on Oct 2nd, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Even though I gave him four stars. Dr. Khouw is insensitive to his patient's feelings. This is my experience. I believe that he needs to leave ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
He is the best! show details He is the best!
Dec 3rd, 2010

I have been going to him every since I was 20 years old (32 yrs old now). He has a great staff and I just love Patsy. I have had four children in his care and I am completely happy with him. He will always be my doctor. I can call his office with any issue and I also use him as my primary doctor because I rarely get sick.

Jun 24th, 2010

Dr. Khouw is a GREAT doctor and very sweet, but he has very strong hands and is not very gentle, which is really hard on those of us with very sensitive abdomens.

Dr Khouw is the best show details Dr Khouw is the best
by Roshonda on Apr 26th, 2010

I love, love, love Dr. Khouw and his staff. Not only is he a great caring doctor, he's a great person. He's been a my doctor for 17 years and he delivered 3 of my children and accepts most insurance.

I love Dr Khouw, Diane, Patsy and everyone else show details I love Dr Khouw, Diane, Patsy and everyone else
by Kristi C on Dec 8th, 2009

I love my Gyno, they have taken excellent care of me through 2 babies and a non-invasive hysterectomy and I have referred half my family and are now working on my girlfriends. He is an excellent doctor is great with pre and post care and always has someone follow up with you even if he cannot himself.

Feb 18th, 2009

GREAT DOCOTR!

Nov 12th, 2007 on yahoo.com

The best OB-GYN ever!!!!! The staff is nice and friendly and everyone makes you feel welcomed. You couldn't ask for a better doctor!Calandria Cook

Read Full Review at yahoo.com