Dr. Raymond Lower DO Patient Reviews

3.9

December 10th, 2015
knowledgeable and compassionate physician, outstanding office staff

July 22nd, 2015
Marvelous Surgeon!
Dr. Lower is the best! My injury was very complicated and I am so grateful to have had such a talented, skilled surgeon perform the operation and supervise the rehabilitation. Not only that, but Dr. Lower is a warm and kind human being. He shows genuine interest in his patients and he was even very tolerant of my somewhat bothersome family. I can't say enough good about this man. His office is run so smoothly and all who work with him took such excellent care of me and the numerous complications and extenuating circumstances of my case.

April 20th, 2015
Wow! What a great doctor and wonderful human being! Thanks Dr. Lower for your compassionate, caring practice. It is a privilege to know you and to have you as a surgeon.

August 12th, 2013
Great surgeon
I have worked with many surgeons throughout my career in the medical field and it's unfortunate that some feel Dr.Lower is not a caring physician. When my husbands Achilles' tendon ruptured and my husband had neglected to get it taken care of on time, he was able to do work where my husband could have some type of mobility in his foot. He had great bedside manners when talking to me after the surgery and was very personable during the office visits. Now I have been around surgeons who think they are god and don't have respect for their patients or staff and he is not one of them. I would trust him with care of my family.

May 28th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Lower for many years and I would not go to anyone else for my ongoing foot problems. I've never felt rushed and he has always taken his time to explain everything to me. His staff is great great. I've only found him to be a caring and compassionate doctor.

May 5th, 2012
Caution Very Defensive
Doesn't listen at all, tends to be combative and defensive. Always in a hurry. His behavior was so erratic last visit, I won't go back. His office staff and Xray gal are fabulous! Don't know how they put up with him ...

May 17th, 2010
We found Dr. Lower extremely rude. He did not listen to our history and actually pressured us to make an important decision by going into the hall and stating that he had another patient waiting. This was after only spending about 15 minutes with me and my child. He gave us a quick diagnosis of tendonitis, only for us to find a week later, with HIS xray with another doctor, a fracture!Terrible Experience and we have since heard from MANY parents the same kind of stories!