A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Menchaca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Menchaca, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Menchaca graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Menchaca has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Menchaca MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Menchaca practice?
- Dr. Raymond Menchaca has 10 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Menchaca practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fillmore, CA and Camarillo, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.