A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Miranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Miranda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Miranda, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranda graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miranda has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Canuto Miranda MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Raymond C. Miranda practice?
- Dr. Raymond Miranda has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Miranda practices Pediatrics near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Pediatricians.