Learn more about Dr. Raymond Petrus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Petrus, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrus
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Petrus Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrus graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Petrus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Anthony Petrus DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Petrus practice?
- Dr. Raymond Petrus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Petrus practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL.
See Tampa Family Physicians and Tampa Sports Medicine Doctors.