Learn more about Dr. Raymond Petrus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Petrus, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrus
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petrus Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrus graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Petrus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Anthony Petrus DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Petrus practice?
- Dr. Raymond Petrus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Petrus practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL.
See Tampa Family Physicians and Tampa Sports Medicine Doctors.