A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Turnure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Turnure, Family Practitioner, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Turnure, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turnure graduated from Loma Linda University, Loma Linda University Medical.
Dr. Turnure has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond E Turnure MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond E. Turnure practice?
- Dr. Raymond Turnure has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Turnure practices Family Medicine and Bariatric Medicine near Rocklin, CA.
See Rocklin Family Physicians.