A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Yu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Yu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Wazman Yu MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond W. Yu practice?
- Dr. Raymond Yu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Yu practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists.