A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reagan McMillin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reagan McMillin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reagan McMillin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McMillin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. McMillin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reagan B McMillin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Reagan B. McMillin practice?
- Dr. Reagan McMillin has 1 office location.
Dr. Reagan McMillin practices Ophthalmology near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Ophthalmologists.