A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Dalmeida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Dalmeida, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalmeida graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dalmeida has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Emily Dalmeida MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca E. Dalmeida practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Dalmeida has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Dalmeida practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.