A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Hanson, FAAN, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hanson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca A Hanson FAAN and MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Hanson practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.