A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Kerr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Kerr, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Kerr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Kerr MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Kerr practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Kerr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Kerr practices Anesthesiology near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Lakewood Anesthesiologists.