A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Smith, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center MercyPineville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Lynn Smith MD is a female Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Smith practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Fort Mill, SC.
See Fort Mill Dermatologists and Fort Mill Pediatric Specialists.