Obstetricians & Gynecologists
North Texas Ob-Gyn Assoc
328 E Main St
Lewisville, TX 75057
972-436-7557
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Find another obgyn  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2012

She loves to induce labor for no reason.I think it is easier for her to schedule your delivery that way. It is all about her. I didn't need to be induced. The wait is too long. Stay away! She is not worth it.

|  Simply the BEST!  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Collins for 19 years. She has helped me through a miscarriage (both mentally and physically), the birth of a baby and a hysterectomy. My daughter goes to her and many of my friends have switched to her upon my reccomendation, and LOVE her. She is the epitome of caring doctor! When I am in with her,it's like talking things over with a friend. Yes, the wait can be a bit long, but oh so worth it. I went in one day and asked for an honest answer on the wait. The staff went and asked, it was going be an hour, because she had an emergency delivery that day. No problem, they rescheduled me on the spot. very accomodating. The staff is usually helpful and accomodating. Over the 19 years there were a few that weren't. But they were the ones that were gone by the next visit.

|  Miz Kitty  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

All staff I came in contact with were cheerful, helpful and professional. All apologized for the long wait - due to my having to fill out the "new patient" forms. For a first visit, I would rate it overall EXCELLENT! Dr. Collins put me immediately at ease and I had no trouble discussing personal problems. She has the absolute BEST "bedside manner" I've ever encountered. I felt an immediate rapport when she listened carefully to me and was not put off by my deafness. She offered suggestions (prophylactic) to manage my problems - based on good science. I highly recommend Dr. Collins.

|  THE GREATES OBGYN  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2012

I have been with Dr Collins for 3 years, my first pregnancy is what took me in to her office, she took the time to explain me and my husband everything about first time parenting, we do have to wait around 30 min when we go but i know why because she spends quality time with her patients, Dr Collins induce my labor because i had high blood pressure if some women can't understand why you are being induce then ask and find out the risk of the condition because of why you are being induce, after i gave birth and was sent home Dr Collins called several times to see how i was doing and feeling, i went to her because a friend recommended her and i DONT regret at all the desicion i made, at this time i live in Fort Worth and i travel all the way to Lewisville because i dont want to change her, she is peaceful and you feel the positive energy that she carries my husband loves the way she treats us, she is very professional and makes you feel like you are family.

|  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

I have been a patient for 18 yrs and feel cared for and about by Dr Collins and her staff.

|  Suprised by reviews  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

I was really suprised by the negative reviews on here about Dr. Collins. I went to her when I was in alot of pain and my other OB GYN was of no help. She was and still is very caring and helpful. She helped me with my issues and I have been pain free for over a year now. I also have taken my daughter to her for her first OB GYN check up and chosing my daughter's first OB GYN was not a choice I made without research. She made my daughter feel comfortable and spent extra time talking to her. For that I am grateful.

|  Most amazing doctor  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2010

I work as a nurse and have never met a doctor with so much compassion. I went into early labor and Dr. Collins was amazing and very patient with us. I had never met her until that night when I delivered and she was so nice and smart and treated us like family. She has made me a patient for life.

|  =)  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2009

I think Dr. Collins is a very good doctor. I really dislike that I have to wait more than 45 minutes almost every time I go in for my appointment, but other than that she has been absolutely great so far. Id say she is worth the wait. I don't know what Traci B is talking about being poked and prodded by every gadget imaginable because I have had just the opposite treatment. It's one of the things I like most about seeing Dr. Collins. Overall I am very happy with Dr. Collins!

|  Doctor great-Office staff brusque and rude  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2009

Kept us waiting far too long without an explanation. When I asked when I would be seen and that I had been waiting 40 minutes, the receptionist very rudely said, "You'll be seen next, the person ahead of you needed more time." This explanation could have been politely offered before I asked. Then when I phoned and asked why another office visit was necessary (we have a deductible and do not want to pay for unnecessary office visits), the nurse was rude! She could have calmly explained the need for another visit. I am finding a new doctor. Not because of Dr. Collins (I really like her) but because of her office staff.

|  poor follow up care  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2009

Dr. doesn't do a great job of follow care. She doesn't want to help you if there is a problem, and trys to tell yoou that there isn't one. Before getting an operation, get a second opioion