Dr. Rebecca Crawford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Crawford?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Crawford?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2017

Been going to her for 18 years!

Knowledgeable, trustworthy, very experienced. Calm in an emergency situation (created by me and not her!). Would trust her opinion. Excellent at the novasure endometrial ablation procedure. Haven't had a horrible period in 8 years! Changed my life!!

April 14th, 2016

Terrible staff

I can't even get an appointment. Their website has an appointment request tool and an email address, but the staff ignores both.

October 29th, 2015

Dr. Crawford is an excellent doctor and I wouldn't go to anyone else, in spite of her rude front office staff. Her insurance dept. lady hung up on me when I asked her what her name was. I called back and got the office mgr. and she wouldn't give me her name either. Very unprofessional staff, but excellent dr. and nurse staff!

March 12th, 2015

A Healthcare Provider, too

Dr. (Collins) Crawford delivered both of my children and she has been providing excellent well-care for me ever since (15 years). OB/GYN offices are busy and deliveries are unpredictable, so patients should expect to wait a bit.

October 13th, 2014

first impression

I happened to call during lunch time probably, asked about the doctor and the listener did only said something about the lunch and that it will be back by 1:45 (didn't hear what/who will be back clear, so tried to ask again, and the person who was listening the phone was too quick to say "office is closed" that he won't let complete my question, so had to say Bye

July 19th, 2012

Find another obgyn

She loves to induce labor for no reason.I think it is easier for her to schedule your delivery that way. It is all about her. I didn't need to be induced. The wait is too long. Stay away! She is not worth it.

April 18th, 2012

Simply the BEST!

I have been going to Dr. Collins for 19 years. She has helped me through a miscarriage (both mentally and physically), the birth of a baby and a hysterectomy. My daughter goes to her and many of my friends have switched to her upon my reccomendation, and LOVE her. She is the epitome of caring doctor! When I am in with her,it's like talking things over with a friend. Yes, the wait can be a bit long, but oh so worth it. I went in one day and asked for an honest answer on the wait. The staff went and asked, it was going be an hour, because she had an emergency delivery that day. No problem, they rescheduled me on the spot. very accomodating. The staff is usually helpful and accomodating. Over the 19 years there were a few that weren't. But they were the ones that were gone by the next visit.

March 19th, 2012

Miz Kitty

All staff I came in contact with were cheerful, helpful and professional. All apologized for the long wait - due to my having to fill out the "new patient" forms. For a first visit, I would rate it overall EXCELLENT! Dr. Collins put me immediately at ease and I had no trouble discussing personal problems. She has the absolute BEST "bedside manner" I've ever encountered. I felt an immediate rapport when she listened carefully to me and was not put off by my deafness. She offered suggestions (prophylactic) to manage my problems - based on good science. I highly recommend Dr. Collins.

March 2nd, 2012

THE GREATES OBGYN

I have been with Dr Collins for 3 years, my first pregnancy is what took me in to her office, she took the time to explain me and my husband everything about first time parenting, we do have to wait around 30 min when we go but i know why because she spends quality time with her patients, Dr Collins induce my labor because i had high blood pressure if some women can't understand why you are being induce then ask and find out the risk of the condition because of why you are being induce, after i gave birth and was sent home Dr Collins called several times to see how i was doing and feeling, i went to her because a friend recommended her and i DONT regret at all the desicion i made, at this time i live in Fort Worth and i travel all the way to Lewisville because i dont want to change her, she is peaceful and you feel the positive energy that she carries my husband loves the way she treats us, she is very professional and makes you feel like you are family.

February 24th, 2012

I have been a patient for 18 yrs and feel cared for and about by Dr Collins and her staff.

April 7th, 2011

Suprised by reviews

I was really suprised by the negative reviews on here about Dr. Collins. I went to her when I was in alot of pain and my other OB GYN was of no help. She was and still is very caring and helpful. She helped me with my issues and I have been pain free for over a year now. I also have taken my daughter to her for her first OB GYN check up and chosing my daughter's first OB GYN was not a choice I made without research. She made my daughter feel comfortable and spent extra time talking to her. For that I am grateful.

December 3rd, 2010

Most amazing doctor

I work as a nurse and have never met a doctor with so much compassion. I went into early labor and Dr. Collins was amazing and very patient with us. I had never met her until that night when I delivered and she was so nice and smart and treated us like family. She has made me a patient for life.