Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Pate
Dr. Rebecca Pate, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Murfreesboro, TN, with another office in Pineville, LA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry, Adolescent Medicine and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Pate is affiliated with Tennessee Valley Healthcare System - Alvin C York (Murfreesboro) Campus, Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville and Psychiatric Hospital at Vanderbilt. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Pate has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Rebecca Pate is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. Shagufta Jabeen
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology
Murfreesboro, TN 0 mi27
Dr. Rashmi Pethkar
Murfreesboro, TN 0 mi14
Dr. Kamisha Niter
Murfreesboro, TN 0 mi11