A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Turk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Turk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Turk, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Turk graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Turk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca W. Turk practice?
Dr. Rebecca Turk practices Pediatrics near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, IL.
See Oak Park Pediatricians.