Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  show details
May 1st, 2012

I am 57 and am not going to ever have any more babies. It has been my experience that some gynecologists rush through appointments with older patients to move on to the expectant mothers that offer more revenue. Dr. Weprin takes time with my concerns at my annual appointment and I feel that she is looking at my overall physical and mental health. I feel relaxed and confident leaving her office because I know I am in good hands--with a doctor that it as professional as she is caring. Her nurse Rose is a doll! Recommend Dr. Weprin highly!

|  an unwanted date with breast cancer  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2012

dr. weprin is the most caring and compassionate dr. when i was diagnosted with brast cancer dr. weprin scheduled all my test that same day and within 2 days we had all the results therefore i was able to schedule surgery with dr.lee bourland the following week when his schedule allowed--i thank dr. weprin and dr bourland everyday for their wonderful care--today i am cancer free and look forward to my and my family's future.

|  Dr Weprin is an excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2010

Dr Weprin never hurries the exam along. I am an older patient and I feel she is interested in my treatment and well being.I feel her treatment and concern is no different from what I received as a younger woman.

|  Awesome!  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2009

Dr. Weprin has been my GYN for many years. She and her staff have always been professional. After many years of trying various options, I finally had a hysterectomy and she did an excellent job. I have and will always recommend Dr. Weprin to friends and family.