A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Wind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Wind is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Wind, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wind graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Wind has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Wind MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Wind practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Wind has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Wind practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.