Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Wind
Dr. Rebecca Wind, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Van Nuys, CA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wind is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus and Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Wind has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Rebecca Wind is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Van Nuys, CA.
Dr. Max Ghannadi
Van Nuys, CA 1.05 mi
Dr. Federico Quevedo
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sherman Oaks, CA 1.20 mi46
Dr. Andrew Cucuiat
General Practice, Family Medicine
Valley Village, CA 1.26 mi51