A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regan Holdridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regan Holdridge, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regan Holdridge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Holdridge graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Holdridge has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regan Holdridge MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Regan Holdridge practice?
- Dr. Regan Holdridge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regan Holdridge practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Internists, Henderson Oncologists, and Henderson Hematologists.