A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regan Holdridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regan Holdridge, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holdridge
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holdridge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regan Holdridge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holdridge graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Holdridge has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regan Holdridge MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Regan Holdridge practice?
- Dr. Regan Holdridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Regan Holdridge practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Internists, Henderson Oncologists, Henderson Hematologists, and Henderson Pathologists.