A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regeni George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regeni George, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 4 awards.
Dr. George has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regeni George MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regeni George practice?
- Dr. Regeni George has 1 office location.
Dr. Regeni George practices Family Medicine near Buffalo Grove, IL.
See Buffalo Grove Primary Care Doctors.