A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Mills, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Mills has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mills accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Regina M. Mills practice?
Dr. Regina Mills practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.