A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rehana Hethumuni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rehana Hethumuni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rehana Hethumuni, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hethumuni graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hethumuni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rehana Minoli Hethumuni DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rehana M. Hethumuni practice?
- Dr. Rehana Hethumuni has 1 office location.
Dr. Rehana Hethumuni practices Family Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Primary Care Doctors.