A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rehana Saquib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rehana Saquib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rehana Saquib, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transplantation Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Saquib graduated from Rajshahi Medical College.
Dr. Saquib has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rehana Saquib MD is a female Nephrologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rehana Saquib practice?
- Dr. Rehana Saquib has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rehana Saquib practices Nephrology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Plano Nephrologists.